Navigation

HomeHomeAboutContactHome

Thursday 26 April 2012

Favorite Beauty Blogs ♥

I follow a variety of blogs, including those from my absolute favorite category, beauty! Whenever I come across a really excellent one, it totally makes my day.

For me, a great beauty blog is made up of awesome product reviews, beauty routines, and new beauty trends. I also appriciate when you get to see the real person behind the blog- makes it more personal. So here are a few beauty blogs that I follow on a day-to-day basis that meet my stringent criteria.



Juicy Tuesday (YouTube)






Zoella (Blogspot)





Sprinke of Glitter (Blogspot)





Kandee Johnson (Blog style Website)





Dope2111 (Promise Phan- YouTube)






These are just a couple but there are SO MANY more awesome blogs out there.

What are your favorites? I'd love to hear :)

3 comments:

  1. I love these blogs too xx I also love make up never sleeps and makeup by tiffanyd xx welcome to the world of beauty blogging xx did a great post on where are my fellow beauty bloggers at which encouraged people to leave their bloglinks and find new blogs to read x x you might want to check it out and you could leave your link xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love kandee too :) her videos are awesome as well!

    Jordan xx
    - Boho Vanity Giveaway -

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading posts with new blog recommendations... Thanks for sharing! All of these people are great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...