Navigation

HomeHomeAboutContactHome

Thursday 7 June 2012

Sunshine Award & The Versatile Award!

Recently TiffanyNicole from Happily Everandom nominated me for the Sunshine Award and a few weeks back ObviouslyFeminine nominated me for the Versatile Award :) Thanks girls!


So first, here are the rules for the Versatile Award

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers whose blogs I enjoy reading the most
2. Let them know I nominated them
3. Share 7 random facts about myself
4. Thank the blogger that nominated me
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to my blog post

O.K. 15 bloggers who's blogs I enjoy reading: (no specific order)
Now, seven random facts:

1. I'm terrified of thunder storms.
2. Raw 'Rainbow Bits' cupcake batter is a weakness for me. ;)
3. I wear 00 plugs.
4. Dream pet: Tiger
5. I bite my nails unless they're painted.
6. I'm so excited for True Blood to start. (June 10th!)
7. I have 2 tattoos.

So now onto the Sunshine Award!
Ten things that make me happy:

1. My dog, Harley.
2. Enjoying a lazy weekend at home.
3. Shopping
4. Going out with friends and family.
5. Going to the store for something you need only to find out it's on sale.
6. Drinking a Mojito on a hot day.
7. Playing with my niece.
8. Laughing at stupid stuff with my sister.
9. Going to the movies.
10. Tackling DIY projects for my house.
Now, I pass the Sunshine Award on to:

Wow, lots of sharing and lots of blog love! :)
Thanks guys!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations hun x

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I'm following it!

    You can follow mine too:

    victoria-emma.blogspot.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! new follower,follow me back if yu like sweety:)

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post!

    I just followed, follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it :)
    http://ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...